We are the leading test laboratory for DSL technologies, including ADSL, ADSL2/2plus, and VDSL2 and we also cooperate with Telebyte on the G.vector Laboratory.
We offer a wide range of exhaustive test plans designed to verify cross-vendor interoperability, rate/reach performance, and conformance to standards for your DSL and DSL related products, including:
- DSL Modems & Home gateways
- DSL chipsets
- Hand-held testers and test tools
DSL Test Services Include:
- Broadband Forum TR-067: ADSL Performance Testing
- Broadband Forum TR-100: ADSL2/2plus Performance Testing
- Broadband Forum TR-114: VDSL2 Performance Testing
- Broadband Forum TR-273: xDSL Bonding
- Broadband Forum TR-115: VDSL2 Functionality Testing
- Broadband Forum TR-249: G.vector Performance Testing
- Custom Rate vs. Reach Testing based on specific Service Provider profiles
- Calix Compatible Partner Testing
The DSL testing is a collaborative test program that brings together industry leaders in DSL and DSL related technologies to foster quality, interoperable DSL systems.