Welcome to the UNH-IOL Resume Binder! For those of you who are unfamiliar with hiring an IOL'er, the students who work here attain specific technical abilities based on the technologies they work with over the course of their tenure with us. Outside of this great experience what really sets them aside are the additional skills they attain -- tremendous interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
The lab is structured such that the students go through extensive training in their first six months of employment, but then are given "the keys to the car". They have goals established every six months and are essentially required to meet those goals with limited management involvement. This methodology enables them to be independent while working within a team environment.
Students Seeking Full-Time Employment
- Tanner Fortier, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2021)
- Chris Trilling, BS Computer Engineering (Expected December 2021)
- Gersi Doko, BS Computer Science, Minor Information Tech. (Expected May 2022)
- Ryan Bergman, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2021)
- Anthony Pilotte, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2021)
- Aurora Desmarais, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2021)
- Eric Smath, BS Computer Science 2019, MBA (Expected May 2021)
Please contact Michayla Newcombe with any questions.