Welcome to the UNH-IOL Resume Binder! For those of you who are unfamiliar with hiring an IOL'er, the students who work here attain specific technical abilities based on the technologies they work with over the course of their tenure with us. Outside of this great experience what really sets them aside are the additional skills they attain -- tremendous interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
The lab is structured such that the students go through extensive training their first six months of employment, but then are given "the keys to the car". They have goals established every six months and are essentially required to meet those goals with limited management involvement. This methodology enables them to be independent while working within a team environment.
If you have any questions regarding these students, please contact Kari Younsi.
Students Seeking Full-Time Employment
- Joshua Amero, BS Computer Engineering (Expected May 2017)
- Irene Natalia Hardjono, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2017)
- Michael Joseph, ME Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2017)
- Benjamin Mager, BS Information Technology (Expected May 2017)
- Auderien Monareh, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2017)
- Daniel Nemr, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2018)
- Tucker Owens, BS Computer Science
- Wyman Smith, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2017)
- Melissa Steinberg, BS Information Technology (Expected May 2018)
- Justin Wang, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2018)
- Paul Willis, BS Electrical Engineering, ME Electrical Engineering
Please contact Kari Younsi with any questions.