Welcome to the UNH-IOL Resume Binder! For those of you who are unfamiliar with hiring an IOL'er, the students who work here attain specific technical abilities based on the technologies they work with over the course of their tenure with us. Outside of this great experience what really sets them aside are the additional skills they attain -- tremendous interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
The lab is structured such that the students go through extensive training their first six months of employment, but then are given "the keys to the car". They have goals established every six months and are essentially required to meet those goals with limited management involvement. This methodology enables them to be independent while working within a team environment.
If you have any questions regarding these students, please contact Kari Younsi.
Students Seeking Full-Time Employment
- Timothy Beaulieu, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2018)
- Hayden Haynes, BS Electrical Engineering
- Tyler Kokoszka, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2018)
- Joshua Kuun, BS Computer Engineering (Expected May 2018)
- Conor Ochs, BS Information Technology (Expected May 2018)
- Sam Shippee, BS Computer Science (Expected May 2018)
- Brett Smith, BS Electrical Engineering (Expected May 2019)
- Charles VanDerveer, BA Political Science (Expected May 2018)
Please contact Kari Younsi with any questions.