Anuket Lab as a Service (LaaS)
The UNH-IOL is hosting the LFN's Lab as a Service (LaaS) infrastructure, organized under the Anuket project, providing developer resources for the Linux Foundation's Networking Projects. LaaS is a community resource, where LF Networking participants can book bare metal compute and networking resources to support their open source work.
- Developers with a Linux Foundation JIRA account can use the Labs Portal to reserve a resource for a block of time
- Lab as a Service Dashboard
- Lab as a Service 2.0 wiki page here
- Contact the UNH-IOL for more information
The UNH-IOL hosts 38 HPE proliant x86 servers and 14 Gigabyte Cavium aarch64 servers. Each x86 HPE server has:
- 512 GiB RAM
- 800 GB SSD Storage
- 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2699 v4 @ 2.20GHz
- 88 total threads
- 6 x 10G networking
Each ARM Gigabyte Cavium server has:
- 250 GiB RAM
- 2x450 GB SSD Storage
- 2 x Cavium ThunderX 48-core
- 96 total threads
- 4 x 10G networking
Each machine has multiple 10 Gigabit interfaces with a full 40 Gigabit interconnect between switches for fast networking.
The UNH-IOL is also hosting hardware for various OPNFV projects, available to developers within those projects. Contact us for opportunities to host resources specific to your project needs.