Join UNH-IOL and Teledyne LeCroy as they dive deeper into details of Auto-Negotiation (ANEG) and Link Training (LT) for high speed Ethernet networks. During our last webinar (Part 1), there were many good questions bringing up new topics, which we will discuss in more depth. In addition, reiterate how successful ANEG and LT have shown to reduce overall installation time while minimizing the risk of ongoing mistakes.
- Does ANEG support Parallel detection?
- What is the ANEG data rate?
- How to decode and interpret the different ANEG pages?
- How are LT messages sent when the link is not yet trained?
- What are presets and how do they work?
- Why is interop testing important for LT?
We will follow the presentation with a question and answer session.