IOL INTERACT® is a software tool designed for NVMe-oF products. The latest version of IOL INTERACT now supports NVMe and NVMe-oF conformance testing over NVMe/FC, NVMe/RoCE, and NVMe/TCP.
Please join us for our webinar with industry expert, Tim Sheehan, UNH-IOL, as we review the latest updates to IOL INTERACT version 12 and what it means for NVMe-oF testing. We'll cover:
- How IOL INTERACT helps tackle the key areas of NVMe and NVMe-oF conformance
- Clarify Base Spec vs. Fabrics Spec vs. Binding Specs tests.
- Use cases for all Flash Arrays, Integrators, Data Center’s, and Regression
- An overview of conformance testing for the NVMe Integrators List
- Demo of the INTERACT test software
- An opportunity to ask questions and learn more
- Power state & I/O test, run all tests, NVMe-oF conformance, TP #12, Binding spec testing.
- Future feature roadmap
- Access vs. membership