INTERESTED IN THE LATEST IN DATA RESEARCH, NETWORKING, AND ANALYTICS?
COME CHECK OUT UNH’S DATA RESOURCES ALL IN ONE PLACE!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Topics including networking and data communications testing, analytics, research computing, networking research, integrated applied math, and more
- Sandpit/speed dating opportunities to exchange ideas with researchers, developers, programmers, engineers, and industry experts
- Intensive, interactive, innovative environment
- Tour of UNH’s InterOperability Lab, one of the premier network testing labs in the country, available for industry access
- Expo featuring UNH research centers and business resources
- Learn more about UNH’s Cray Supercomputer
- Complimentary lunch and cocktail hour
- Student poster presentation
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH RESEARCHERS AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS, INCLUDING A NETWORKING COCKTAIL HOUR.
Be sure to register online and early as there is limited space available!
Contact Ellen Christo, Director, Strategic Partnerships