Check out this podcast as we discuss why testing v6 is crucial, and look at interoperability initiatives including the USGv6 program, a NIST effort to spur v6 adoption. Topics discussed include:
- Why IPv6 interoperability testing is important
- What gets tested and why?
- How IPv6-only deployments are impacting interoperability testing
- How has IPv6 testing impacted overall deployment of IPv6
- Why USGv6 has been critical to IPv6 adoption
- Why IPv6-only is likely to happen sooner than expected
- What should IPv6/IPv4 feature parity look like