Our reputation for expertise in testing, procedural development, and the interpretation of technical specifications has grown along with the lab's accolades. This growth has brought new technologies, equipment, and industry-wide recognition to the lab, providing more value for it's members as well as more opportunities for its student employees.
An UNH-IOL employee has been recognized with a highly competitive National Science Foundation (NSF) graduate research fellowship. The NSF supports outstanding graduate students in science, technology, engineering and math. The fellowship provides multi-year support including a stipend, education allowance, opportunities for international research, and support of professional development.
We have also been recognized by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Standards Association with a Corporate Award for our contributions to the interoperability testing of IEEE standards. This award is presented annually to an organization for outstanding leadership and contribution to the IEEE Standards Association.
- 2016 NH Business Review Best of Business Award
- 2015-2017 National Institute of Technology Grant
- 2013 National Science Foundation Research Fellowship
- 2013 IEEE-SA Corporate Award
- 2011 National Science Foundation Grant
- 2006 Outstanding Achievement Award, Spirent Communications- Advanced Test Programs
- 2002 Outstanding Achievement Award, Spirent Communications- Advanced Test Programs
- 1993 Xyplex Grant
- 1988 Prime Computer Grant